It is Wray Plumbing and Heating Company's belief that our people are our most important asset and that the preservation of employee Safety and Health must remain a constant consideration in every phase of our business. It is our intent to provide a work environment as free of hazards as possible.
All employees are responsible for working safely and productively, always remaining aware of hazards in their jobs and following recognized safe work practices, including the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
It is also Wray Plumbing and Heating Company's belief that any safety and health program must have total employee involvement. Therefore this program has management's highest priority, support, and participation.
PRODUCTION IS NOT SO URGENT THAT WE CAN NOT TAKE TIME TO DO OUR WORK SAFELY.
Safety begins at the top and goes downward throughout the company. Our goals include having an injury free work place. This can be achieved by delegating responsibility and accountability to all involved in this company's operation.
Benefits of achieving our goals are:
- To minimize all injury accidents.
- To prevent the loss of property and equipment.
- No fatalities.
- No permanent disabilities.
- Implement the best Safety and Health conditions possible in the work place.
We achieve these goals through a variety of methods:
- All employees of Wray Plumbing and Heating Company attend and participate in Weekly jobsite safety meetings.
- Goal setting both corporately and for each project
- Employing a full time Health and Safety Officer on staff
- Regular safety training for all employees including OSHA 10-hour construction safety certification
It is the duty of each employee to know the safety rules, and conduct their work in compliance with the rules. Each employee receives an orientation when hired and receives a company safety policy. The following is a list of policies that are in place and enforced within our work environment:
For More Information on Wray Plumbing and Heating Safety Program - Contact:
Stephen Devlin – Health and Safety Officer
PO Box 2186
Fort Collins, CO 80522
Phone: 970-482-5354 Fax: 970-482-0298